How are you spending your last day of 2011? I took this past week off of work so that I could be home to focus on a few final projects before 2012 starts up. Since I am going back to school in January, my goal was to have my apartment cleaned, my desk fully organized, and some other random nagging life tasks complete before the new year. Let’s just say that it has been quite the flurry of activity over here.
- I began the year by running my first 5k.
- I trained for and rode in the Cycle The WAVE bike ride.
- In the fall I completed a 6-week 5K training program.
- I started yoga again for the first time since my shoulder injury.
- I joined a TRX Suspension Training program at my gym.
- Live like I mean it.
- Respect my body.
- Know that I am worth it.