I am so excited to share a really fun giveaway with you all today. About a month ago, I was offered some samples from Wellesse, a liquid supplement company located in Ferndale, Washington. Wellesse offers a premium line of liquid vitamins and supplements that are not only fast-absorbing, but are certified gluten-free. For anyone with Celiac disease (or who is gluten-intolerant), this is wonderful news!
I am a big believer in getting your nutrition through your food as much as possible and I try not to take extra supplements unless absolutely necessary. A few years ago I worked with a nutritionist who discovered I was deficient in Vitamin D and iron, even though I eat lots of iron-rich foods. My nutritionist recommended liquid supplements because the body absorbs them better than pills. I have a couple of brands that I have used over the last couple of years, but I was very excited to try Wellesse’s supplements.
Overall, I was really impressed with the taste of their supplements. Each bottle comes with a small measuring cup that makes it easy to measure out the correct dose. Their products are very affordable and are available at many drugstores and online. Wellesse does not test any of their products on animals, but a few of their supplements are not vegan so please see my notes below* if you are concerned about this.
I know that many of my readers here are interested in better supplements and gluten-free products so I wanted to offer this great giveaway to you. (Please know that all opinions here are my own and I was not asked to endorse this product or required to offer a giveaway.)
- 1 bottle each of all 10 Wellesse Liquid Supplements, including Calcium with Vitamin D3, Multivitamin, B Complex Complete, Iron, Aloe Vera, B-12, Vitamin D3, Digestive 3-in-1 Health, Joint Movement, Glucosamine and Protein. All are 16 oz bottles except for B-12 is a 2 oz with dropper.
- Wellesse sample pack with 4 samples of select supplements.
- Wellesse $50 gift card.
- “The Vitamin D Solution” book by Dr. Holick.
- Wellesse notepad and various promotional items.
- Wellesse coupons.
- The Wellesse Vitamin D3 supplement does not contain animal products, but it is derived from the lanolin found in sheep’s wool.
- The Wellesse Calcium and Multivitamin supplements contain their Vitamin D supplement (which is derived from the lanolin found in sheep’s wool).
- The Wellesse Joint Movement Glucosamine has ingredients sourced from shellfish (glucosamine) and cows (chondrotin) as well as their Vitamin D (derived from sheep’s wool).
- The Wellesse Protein contains collagen protein sourced from porcine.