I have a few ideas when it comes to awesome ways to treat yo mama (or the lady in your life):
- Send her to the spa or out with her friends
- Do something fun together (e.g. go out to brunch or do something fun as a family)
- Give her a “day off” – as in, she gets to do whatever she wants while you pamper her by doing all the chores and treating her to a delicious, home-cooked meal
For many mamas, daily cooking and meal prep is exhausting and there’s nothing nicer than someone else taking this duty on. (Heck, I’m not even a mom and I feel that way! 😉 )
If you’re looking for a nice gift this Mother’s Day, I’d recommend gifting her a Sun Basket!
Plus, right now Sun Basket is offering $10 off a 2-week gift purchase and $20 off a 4-week gift purchase! Get more information about gift options here!
HERE’S HOW GIFTING A SUN BASKET WORKS:
- Sun Basket delivers fresh, pre-measured ingredients and recipes.
- The box is delivered straight to the recipient’s door and is packed to stay fresh for 8 hours after delivery.
- All the produce is organic, seasonal, and sustainably sourced from the country’s top farms. Their boxes include grass-fed, antibiotic-free pastured meats & sustainable seafood from ranchers & fishermen.
- I personally love the variety of Sun Basket’s menu since you can choose from paleo, vegetarian, gluten-free, or chef’s choice menu options – plus they even have breakfast! Find out more information about the classic meal plans and get 3 FREE meals!
- Sun Basket has also added more options to the Family Menu – including NEW paleo-friendly meal plans! These new menus include antibiotic- and hormone-free meats and seafood, organic produce, and housemade sauces, and they also come with kid-friendly sides with no gluten, no soy, and no dairy! It’s such a great way to get healthy, delicious meals easily on your table! Find out more information about the family meals here and get 3 FREE family meals!
Please note this post is in collaboration with Sun Basket, but all opinions here are my own.
If you live far away from your mama like I do, I really love this idea of gifting a Sun Basket since it wouldn’t be possible to prepare her a home-cooked meal myself. You can get more information about gift options and take advantage of the discount here! 😉
Happy Mother’s Day!