I could eat bok choy stir fry every day for the rest of my life and feel completely satisfied. But throw some sesame oil and coconut flakes into the mix? Wow. I think this bok choy just got upgraded from delicious to a downright guilty pleasure.
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 baby bok choy, bottoms trimmed, and chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Bragg's liquid aminos or soy sauce
- ¼ cup coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add sesame oil to a pan over medium-high heat. Add the bok choy and saute for about 3 minutes. Add the liquid aminos and coconut flakes and sauté for an additional 3 minutes, until bok choy is tender. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and salt and pepper (if desired). Serve hot.