How was your day? In our house, today was one of those really relaxing Sundays. There were no plans made, no schedules to adhere to, just the flow of the day.
I spent my morning at the gym, made a quick stop by PCC on the way home, and then spent most of the afternoon in the kitchen. The cat had a great afternoon napping in the sun. The laundry got done. And some really beautiful cauliflower even got roasted for dinner…
Roasted Cauliflower with Rosemary and Garlic
Recipe type: Side
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- a few springs of fresh rosemary, crushed
- Course sea salt and freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix the coconut oil, garlic, and lemon juice together. Cut the cauliflower into florets and toss with the oil mixture. Place on a sheet pan in a single layer.
- Let roast for 20 - 25 minutes, turning as necessary, until the tops are beginning to brown. Remove from oven and sprinkle with the rosemary, sea salt, and pepper.