It is best to juice the garlic and ginger first. Since they do not yield much juice, juicing the carrots afterward will make sure that you get the most juice from these items and it will also help to flush the garlic/ginger flavor out of the juicer. (This helps to prevent future juices from tasting like garlic.)
- 1 - 3 cloves garlic
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger
- 1 bunch of rainbow carrots (or any carrots), tops removed
- Juice garlic, ginger, and rainbow carrots (in that order) and serve immediately.
- Get your FREE Handy Guide To Produce to jumpstart your cooking!
- FREE weekly recipes & healthy living tips!
- PLUS discounts & giveaways on health & wellness goodies!