OMG, you guys. Pumpkin pie fat bombs!!!! 🙌
Wait, is it too early in the season to be eating pumpkin? Actually, I don’t care if it is because let me say that again: Pumpkin pie fat bombs!!!! 😀
OMG. These are a game changer. Let me give you a piece of advice: make these immediately, share them with your friends, and make these your go-to snack of the season.
Not only are these pumpkin pie fat bombs DELICIOUS, but they’re really good for you!
These fat bombs involve three main ingredients:
- Coconut oil: I used coconut oil as the base for these fat bombs since coconut oil is a natural energy source since it contains MCTs (medium chain triglycerides), which are the “good fats” that the body uses to create energy.
- Pumpkin: loaded with potassium, antioxidants, vitamins, fiber, and rich in beta-carotene.
- Hemp seeds: full of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E, minerals, and plant-based protein.
Then we add pumpkin pie spice and sweeten these with liquid vanilla stevia drops. Depending on your preferences, you could leave out the stevia or use a different sweetener as desired. Now let’s make pumpkin pie fat bombs!
Now let’s make pumpkin pie fat bombs!
These fat bombs are sooo creamy and literally melt-in-your-mouth! (Just be sure to keep them in the refrigerator until enjoying!)
This recipe works well with either homemade pumpkin puree or canned pumpkin puree (just make sure you don’t use pumpkin pie filling as this contains sugar).
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 10 - 15 drops liquid vanilla stevia
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor. Process until smooth, then pour into individual molds (or into a baking dish lined with parchment paper).
- Let harden in the refrigerator for about an hour, or until solid. Pop the fat bombs out of the molds, or if using a baking dish, cut into 15 portions.
- Keep in the refrigerator until enjoying. Store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days, or in the freezer for several months