I have been waiting for this day for so, so long and I can’t believe that I finally get to share this with you.
Let me start by saying this: This blog and this wonderful community is one of my greatest sources of joy and creative inspiration. I am so incredibly grateful for the wonderful people who read this blog (that includes you!) and have supported and encouraged me all these years. From the bottom of my heart — thank you.
(taking a deep breath and holding back some happy tears… 😉 )
I’ve been dropping hints here on the blog for awhile that I’ve been working on another cookbook and I’m so excited to share it with you because it’s the resource that so many of you have been asking me about for years and (quite possibly the best part)… it’s coming out in hard copy!
As many of you know, the previous three cookbooks I’ve written were all self-published and based on the limited options for printing self-published books at the time, these are currently available in electronic format only. However, over the years I’ve received hundreds of emails asking me to offer a cookbook in hard copy so I’ve been searching for the right way to make this happen. That opportunity finally come this year when I began working with a publisher out of Berkeley, California. And that brings us to today…
My newest cookbook is now available for pre-order through Amazon.com!!!
The Zoodles Spiralizer Cookbook is your complete resource for turning your favorite seasonal produce into delicious pasta!
This cookbook features:
- 75 fresh, flavorful spiralizing recipes for pastas, soups, Asian noodle dishes, and salads! (plus, 90% of the recipes are brand-new and never before seen here on the blog!)
- Advice on the best spiralizer model to pick for your needs, kitchen essentials, and how to eat mindfully and seasonally.
- Tips for how to spiralize 21 different kinds of vegetables! (Yep, there’s more than just zucchini, folks!)
All recipes are:
- 100% paleo, grain-free/gluten-free, dairy-free, corn-free, legume-free, soy-free and free of refined sugars.
- Over half the recipes are vegetarian/vegan and many recipes are easily adapted for a vegetarian/vegan diet.
I wrote this book for pasta lovers everywhere – especially for those of us who want to enjoy our favorite comfort foods, but who still want to eat healthy and be good to our bodies. If you love pasta, spaghetti, and take-out – this cookbook is for you!! Get the details here.
I hope you enjoy it!