Let them marinate overnight. Then eat! I love adding them on top of salads or in sandwiches for a tangy, unexpected twist.
Jazz it up. But keep it simple. Just enjoy it.
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Equal parts apple cider vinegar and water
- Add onion slices to jar. Add equal parts apple cider vinegar and water. Let onions marinate in the fridge overnight or longer. These will easily keep for 2 - 3 weeks in the fridge.
- Get your FREE Handy Guide To Produce to jumpstart your cooking!
- FREE weekly recipes & healthy living tips!
- PLUS discounts & giveaways on health & wellness goodies!