This blog sure has come a long way over the past couple of years. And with my two-year blogiversary quickly approaching, it is definitely time for an upgrade.
You may not have known until now that there have been big things going on behind the scenes for quite awhile. After six months of gently (but annoyingly) nagging my graphic-designer partner to finish my new blog logo and header, it’s finally here! And after twelve hours today spent tweaking templates, considering switching my blog host, and enough yerba mate tea to energize a small village… it’s finished! Welcome to the new blog!
Here are some new features that I hope will be helpful:
- An updated blog layout so it is simpler to find what you are looking for.
- An updated comments section making it easier to log in, leave a comment, and reply to someone else’s comment.
- An updated FAQ page where I answer some of the recent questions I have received via email.
- New social media buttons making it easier for you to stay connected to blog updates.
- The most popular posts are now featured in the sidebar, making it easier to find some of your favorite recipes.
- Jump breaks within posts so you can scroll through the homepage without having to read an entire post if you don’t want to.