There’s something about fall that just screams granola.
With the leaves changing, the rainy days, and the cooler nights it just seemed right to make a batch of this homemade grain-free chocolate granola. Be warned that this granola will make your house smell amazing and it’s dangerously addicting… 😉 Plus, it’s sweetened with stevia so it’s completely sugar-free!!
To get started, we’ll just need a few simple ingredients. Here’s what I used in this recipe:
- (Unsweetened) coconut flakes
- Raw Pepitas
- Raw Cashews
- Raw Almonds
- Chia Seeds
- Coconut Oil
- Cacao Powder
- Liquid Vanilla Stevia
Then we toss everything together and bake it in the oven!
This granola is completely grain-free, gluten-free, and sugar-free. And, it pairs really well with any nut milk or yogurt of your choice. I’ve personally been enjoying this with my pumpkin spice cashew milk because it’s pure heaven! 😉
Note: if you want a sweetener granola, I like to add a few extra drops of stevia to my bowl!
- 1 cup (unsweetened) shredded coconut
- 1 cup (shelled) pumpkin seeds or pepitas
- ½ cup raw almonds, chopped
- ½ cup raw cashews, chopped
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 15 drops liquid vanilla stevia
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients, then spread evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 - 30 minutes, turning halfway
through,until granola is golden brown and crispy.