I don’t know about you, but now that summer’s upon us, I want to spend a lot more time outdoors rather than worrying about what’s for dinner. Can you relate? 😉
With the warmer weather, my body’s been craving lighter meals like salads and fresh vegetables. And you know what pairs nicely with fresh veggies, warm weather, and the grill? Seafood!! So, this week, I’m teaming up with Sea Cuisine to bring you this delicious garlic and herb tilapia topped with a homemade romesco sauce!
Are you familiar with Sea Cuisine? Sea Cuisine™ is a consistent creator of flavorful frozen seafood products. Their newest collection features flavor-packed, visibly packaged, premium cuts of fish like Citrus Herb Rubbed Salmon, Mango Habanero Tilapia, Lemon Pepper Scallops, and Honey Chipotle Salmon. Sea Cuisine’s products are packaged transparently so you can see exactly what you’re purchasing the moment you pick it up off the shelf! Their products also offer unique culinary techniques. I mean – fish that won’t stick to the grill or dry out?! Amazing!
Want to try Sea Cuisine for yourself?
You can find Sea Cuisine at Kroger, Hy-Vee, and some Super Target, Safeway, Acme, Jewel, Bashas, Lowes Foods and Walmart stores. (Click here to find Sea Cuisine at a retailer near you.) And, be sure to get your printable coupon here for $1 off!
Plus, you won’t want to miss the Sea Cuisine mobile sampling tour, which is hitting the road this summer! You’ll be able to try samples of their new line of premium, high-quality, flavorful cuts of frozen seafood and get tested on your knowledge of sustainable sourcing practices. If you’re in the Seattle area, be sure to check them out July 7 – 11th at Kroger and Safeway!
Now, onto the seafood! Today’s recipe uses Sea Cuisine’s flavorful Pan Sear Garlic and Herb Tilapia and tops it with a simple and delicious homemade romesco sauce. Pair this with a simple side salad or grilled veggies for a complete meal!
- 1 red pepper, halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup raw almonds
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 package of Sea Cuisine Pan Sear Garlic & Herb Tilapia
- Set oven to broil.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place the bell pepper (cut side down) and cherry tomatoes on the baking sheet.
- Broil for 15 - 20 minutes, flipping the tomatoes as needed, until the outside of the bell pepper is blackened and the tomatoes are browned and softened.
- Set the tomatoes aside. Place the pepper in a glass container with a tight-fitting lid for about 10 minutes to allow the skin to steam and loosen.
- When the bell pepper has cooled, remove the skin with your fingers. If the skin is sticking to the pepper, try doing this under running water.
- Remove the seeds and pith and add the pepper to a food processor, along with the roasted tomatoes. Add the apple cider vinegar, almonds, garlic, paprika, and sea salt. Process until smooth. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 ̊F. Place frozen fillets in single layer on a shallow, foil-lined baking pan.
- Bake for 18 – 20 minutes.
- Top with the romesco sauce and serve warm.
What’s your favorite seafood dish? Leave a comment below and you will automatically be entered to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#sweepstakesentry”; and leave the url to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the url to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to us residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from SheKnows via firstname.lastname@example.org. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The official rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 6/1/17-9/18/17
Be sure to visit the Sea Cuisine™ brand page where you can read other bloggers’ posts!0