Don’t eat that! That’s not for you, that’s for the blog.
Don’t touch that! I haven’t taken a picture yet!
No, I can’t right now. I have ten minutes of light left and I need to get these pictures taken.
Get out of the kitchen, I’m blogging. Take the cats.
Can you edit this for me? No, you can’t wait until you finish that level on your video game.
Not yet. I have to tweet, facebook, post this on foodgawker, tastespotting, finding vegan, healthy aperature, and…. I’ll be there in a minute honey.
Thank you dear partner for all your patience and support. I think it might be time to celebrate you. How about a dreamsicle smoothie?
This smoothie is what you whip up when you really need to impress someone. Maybe you’re a food blogger that wants to treat your special someone to something special. Or maybe you’ve had a hard day and all that you want right now is to crawl under the covers. I won’t judge. But might I suggest taking a straw with you?
- 1 banana, peeled and frozen
- 3 clementines, peeled
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons raw cashews
- 5 - 7 drops liquid vanilla stevia drops, or to taste
- Blend banana, clementines, almond milk, cashews, and stevia until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Get your FREE Handy Guide To Produce to jumpstart your cooking!
- FREE weekly recipes & healthy living tips!
- PLUS discounts & giveaways on health & wellness goodies!