Let me be honest with you for a moment: I love comfort food.
If my digestive system could handle dairy and my body didn’t get all out-of-whack when I ate grains, I would probably be stuffing my face with lasagna right now. Okay, not really… (but maybe).
I thought that comfort food was forever out of the question for me. Well, until I discovered a better way. And that’s exactly what I’m sharing with you in this cookbook…
- Want to be able to button your skinny jeans this season? (without going on a diet!)
- Try to avoid dairy, gluten, grains, soy, and/or sugar… but still want to indulge in comfort food?
- Or, simply want to enjoy hearty, creamy recipes loaded with seasonal vegetables that work for a paleo/primal diet or a vegetarian/plant-based diet…?
This book was created just for you.
In The Seasonal Comfort Food Cookbook, I created over 55 recipes free of gluten, grains, dairy, soy, and sugar.
These recipes are specifically created for fall and winter using a variety of seasonal vegetables to create the creamiest and most comforting dishes that you can imagine – and the best part… these recipes are actually GOOD for you!
- The Seasonal Comfort Food Cookbook is a beautiful 165-page eCookbook in a PDF format, which means you can access it on any computer, iPad, iPhone, Kindle, or Android device – anywhere in the world!
- This cookbook contains 59 recipes divided between 5 sections: cauliflower rice, soups, meat entrees, vegetarian entrees, and vegetables and sides.
- Each recipe contains a full-color photo, clear directions, and symbols to help you identify the foods that work best for your body, whether you follow a paleo/primal diet, vegetarian/plant-based diet, or have food allergies.
- You’ll also find sample menu plans and guidelines for how to make meal prep quick and easy, as well as plenty of resources about eating locally and seasonally and tips for staying healthy this season (while maintaining and even losing weight).
* Please note the Seasonal Comfort Food eCookbook is only available in an ebook format and is not currently available as a hard copy. *