As an Asian-American, I grew up eating rice at every meal.
However, as my eating habits changed and I moved to a whole-foods and mostly grain-free diet, it didn’t feel right to continue eating white rice at every meal… but I really missed it! This lead me on mission to perfect the art of cauliflower rice over the years.
If you want to…
- incorporate more vegetables into your diet
- remove processed grains
- reduce inflammation
- lose weight
- introduce healthier eating habits to your family
- simply eat healthy, delicious food
…you’re going to LOVE this book!
Whether you are new to seasonal and healthy eating, are already a health food junkie looking for new recipe ideas, or are looking to heal your body from chronic illness and inflammation, this cookbook is going to be your guide to eating real, delicious food and taking good care of your body.
- A Year of Cauliflower Rice is a beautiful 79-page eCookbook in a PDF format, which means you can access it on any computer, iPad, iPhone, Kindle, or Android device – anywhere in the world!
- The cookbook includes over 50 cauliflower rice variations! All recipes are based on real ingredients with a seasonal focus so you can eat healthy all year long.
- This cookbook is 100% gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, corn-free, and free of refined sugars. Regardless of your dietary needs, your health goals, and your lifestyle, you’ll find recipes that work well for your body.
- Each recipe contains a full-color photo, clear directions, as well as complete nutritional information!
What are people saying about the book?
“A Year of Cauliflower Rice is a beautifully-photographed, inviting book that will not only convince you to make your own rice (through the magic of the food processor), but will inspire you to add more vegetables into your diet with creative recipes that you will look forward to season after season.” —Whitney B.
“Before reading A Year of Cauliflower Rice, I’d never thought about adopting a grain-free diet — honestly, I always found the idea a little intimidating! But in a voice that is warm, quirky, and welcoming to cooks of all abilities, Sonnet has opened the door to a whole new world of dietary possibilities for me. The recipes are delicious and a joy to read.” – Caroline K., Author
“Sonnet has done it again with this fantastic cookbook. We always know we can turn to her recipes for healthy and easy entrees to fit our busy schedules. As vegetarians, we sometimes struggle to keep things interesting. A Year of Cauliflower Rice gives us exciting and flavorful meals for every season. We find ourselves craving the fresh saltiness of the Veggie Rice Bowl by mid-week, and can’t get enough of the deep roasted flavors of the Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Clementines dish. And of course, any good Midwesterner loves Green Bean Casserole… Sonnet has answered the call of health-conscious heartland-dwellers with her healthier version of Green Bean Casserole with Crispy Onions. This cookbook has changed the way we think about dinner!” — Kelly B. & Ginger C., Chicago, IL
“I was really impressed with the sheer variety of recipes and how well they could fit into many different diets. Whether you are vegetarian, grain-free, paleo, or just eat whatever sounds good at the time, there will be so many recipes that you will want to try. I was surprised that there could be a whole book about cauliflower rice, but this is not just a niche cookbook. The recipes in this book would make a great reference when looking for something new and tasty.” —Lauren C.
“I loved all the photos in Sonnet’s cookbook! I rarely make a recipe if I can’t see a picture of the finished version, and she includes them for nearly every recipe. So far I’ve made the curried carrot cauliflower rice which was an easy-to-follow recipe with very tasty results!” —Katharine R.
“Man, this is GREAT! … I love rice and ever since I went Paleo it has been a struggle since grains are not a part of the deal!” — Cliff H.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
I consider you my friend and I want you to be happy with this book. If you purchase this cookbook and decide that it’s not a good fit for you, simply contact me within 30 days and I’ll give you a 100% refund. It’s that simple.
Click the button below to purchase the eCookbook and safely pay online via PayPal or credit card. You’ll receive a link in your email to download the book and start reading it on any electronic device.
* Please note that A Year of Cauliflower Rice is only available in an ebook format and is not currently available as a hard copy. *