Do you love pasta, spaghetti, and take-out? Good. It’s time to grab your spiralizer!
The Zoodles Spiralizer Cookbook is your complete resource for turning your favorite seasonal produce into delicious pasta. In this cookbook, I transformed some of our favorite dishes like pasta, spaghetti, and Asian take-out into healthier versions made from vegetables! Now you can enjoy your favorite foods while increasing your vegetable intake and leaving the grains and gluten behind!
This cookbook is perfect for anyone who is looking to include more seasonal vegetables in their diet, have more energy, and create a leaner body. It’s also perfect for those who follow a paleo/primal diet and/or have a variety of food allergies and dietary restrictions because all recipes are free of gluten, grains, dairy, soy, corn, legumes, and refined sugar. This cookbook contains a mix of meat and vegetarian recipes and most recipes are easily adaptable for a vegetarian/vegan/plant-based diet.
Get your copy of the Zoodles Spiralizer Cookbook here on Amazon.com
Are you struggling with a grain-free diet because you miss rice and grains?
In this cookbook, I have perfected the art of cauliflower rice so you can still get your “rice” fix but leave the grains behind!
If you want to…
- incorporate more vegetables into your diet
- remove processed grains
- reduce inflammation
- lose weight
- introduce healthier eating habits to your family
- simply eat healthy, delicious food
…you’re going to LOVE this book!
Do you struggle with eating healthfully during the colder months because you crave warm, gooey comfort food?
This book was created just for you. This season, let’s transform the meaning of comfort food and start making real food that tastes amazing and does great things for our bodies.This cookbook is your complete guide to healthy, seasonal eating and is perfect for you if you:
- Want to be able to button your skinny jeans this season (without going on a diet!)
- Try to avoid dairy, gluten, grains, soy, and/or sugar, but still want to indulge in delicious comfort food
- Want to enjoy hearty, creamy recipes loaded with seasonal vegetables that work for a paleo/primal diet or a vegetarian/plant-based diet