These last few weeks have been a really strange time of transition for me. Between moving, working long hours, battling a nasty cold, and lots of changes on the personal front, things feel really unbalanced right now.
And specifically, this incredibly sweet (and yet somehow healthy) chocolate and almond butter soft serve. With Halloween (aka candy season) right around the corner, this is the perfect treat for your sweet tooth that doesn’t involve food coloring, additives, or refined sugar. This soft serve is incredibly simple to make and only involves three ingredients! So, what are you waiting for?
- 2 medium bananas, peeled, chopped, and frozen
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- Natural sweetener to taste (if desired)
- Add bananas to a food processor and process (with an S blade) until bananas are smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary. Add the almond butter, cacao powder, and sweetener (if desired). Process until incorporated and serve.